Re: [tlug] raidframe on NetBSD

It depends on what port.  I'm not even 100% sure that they have
even gotten it 100% straitened out in the i386 port. I would
suggest keeping a small partition set aside for boot.  RAID
frame is already a handful enough without trying to get the
boot block working correctly. Besides, you really don't want
to RAID the swap space anyway, and at that point there is a
compelling reason not to seperate off the boot partition also.

--Matt