Re: cd using inodes?

Cool!

That helps solve my previous problem on how to cd/ls/rm etc ... to dir/files
that have mangled japanese names!

I still can't read the names but at least I can do operations on them now!

Jc

PS I was thinking their ought to be a way. Say your friendly neighbourhodd
hacker hacks into your box but it's got a different language/encoding. Since
he can't input the file/dir names directly how's he going to cd anywhere or
edit any files ... then the idea of using inodes came up :)