Re: evolution?

On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 04:59:31PM +0200, Paolo Redaelli wrote:
> On Fri, 2001-08-10 at 04:27, Thomas O'Dowd wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > Anyone out there tried Evolution? I'm toying with it at the moment
> > but having trouble getting it to display Japanese. Basically if I
> > get a Japanese message, it displays as a bunch of "_____________".
> > Probably a font problem. I'm using Redhat 7.1 and use Japanese
> > mostly in Moz and kterms. Any pointeres?
> >
> > Tom.
> Hi Thomas
> I'm an Italian user of Evolution, trying to learn Japanese.
> Have you gathered some information on how to display japanese on
> Evolution?
> Thank's in advance for you attention
>         Paolo

Hi Paolo,

I've given up on it for the moment. I'm too busy right now. While
evolution is coming on quite nicely, it's still far too buggy for
my needs. I've filed a ton of bugs in bugzilla and when they get
fixed, I'll have another look at it. Try writing to the users
mail list I think it is evolution@example.com, but you'll have to
subscribe first.

Gambatte,

Tom.