Re: Ping: Going backwards in time

>From: Jim Breen <jwb@example.com>
>
>No the problem is with the other machine. It is obviously travelling
>close to the speed of light relative to you, and the Fitzgerald-Lorentz
>contraction effect is leading to a perceived slowing of its clock.

But of course! The other machine is on our mothership which is now on it's
to phi-beta-kapa.

I've checked the other machine (RH 6.2) and the date command gives me ok
answers, i.e. time *is* moving forwards ... and when it pings itself no
error message.

How can I pin-point the problem and then hopefully fix it?

Jc