Re: Slow ADSL !

Asa Liton wrote:

> I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT COMPUTERS. So it's hard
> for me to give you technical information.

What Notebook model do you use ?
(Brand, Processor Type, amount of memory)

For further info, please send the following information, to do so you
should open a terminal :
To collect some information, please follow these instructions:

If you are using the graphical login, hold down ctrl+alt and press F1 to
get to the text mode login [1]. Log in as root and run these commands:

uname -r > /tmp/info
lspci > /tmp/info
hdparm /dev/hda > /tmp/info
dmesg > /tmp/info
free > /tmp/info

log out and log in again as usual (You can switch back to the graphical
login by holding ctrl+alt and pressing F7) and mail the contents of
/tmp/info to this list.

Hope that helps

--
Tobias								PGP: 0x9AC7E0BC