Hello and sub notebook

First of all I would like to say hello. I am new to Tokyo. I have not
yet been to a meeting, but plan to come at some stage.

OK, lets get down to business =>

Has anyone installed linux on the Fujitsu Bilblio T7/6W? If so, did the
dvd player work? This is one of the sub notebooks.

I was over at T-Zone in Akihabara checking these bad boys out. I noticed
it had a little light  on the top cover that said "Wireless on/off" it
appears to have some kind of built in wireless capacity, does anyone
know anything about it? Not reading Japanese, it is hard to figure these
things out.

cheers,
michael