Re: FreeWNN questions

Marc Christensen <marc@example.com> writes:

> On 5 Sep 2001, Mike Fabian wrote:
>
> > > (shift-space) is a box that says 'roma' in katakana.  It seems to hang the
> > > kterm and kinput2 session at that point.
> >
> > Are you really sure that it hangs or are you just confused by
> > the funny default user interface of Wnn with kinput2?
> >
> > In case it is just a user interface problem, have a look at
> > my home page, section "kinput2 and Wnn":
> >
> >     http://www.suse.de/~mfabian/suse-cjk/node51.html
>
> Great.  I looked and follwed the instructions and it definitely seems to
> be locked up.
>
> I did a little more this time however.  I started kinput2 with a -jserver
> option pointing to my local machine.
>
>   kinput2 -xim -wnn -kinput -jserver nozomi &

I don't need to set the "-jserver" option because I have

    *CcWnn.Jserver:	localhost

in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults/Kinput2.

> I get a warning messege that says:
>
>   Warning: XimpProtocol: SelectionClear event received
>   Warning: KinputProtocol: SelectionClear event received
>   Warning: mes_id = 207: Message not found.

207 means "can't open file %s":

FreeWnn-1.1.1-a017/Xsi/Wnn/jd/libwnn.msg:157:207	file \"%s\"が open できません。

I wonder what file?

--
Mike Fabian   <mfabian@example.com>   http://www.suse.de/~mfabian
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。