idle question about distro popularity in Japan

A friend asked me to post this one, and I'm definitely too lazy to look it
up myself, however if someone knows the answer offhand, I'd appreciate it.
(PLEASE don't go to trouble researching it, however--hence the subject line
"idle question").

At any rate, he thought he'd seen an article saying that a particular distro
of Linux was outselling MS in Japan 5 to 1 and wondered which distro it was.
Does anyone know?

Thanks, and again, this is just for anyone who might know the answer of the
top of their head.
Scott