Re: Association between eth0 and 3c59x...

On Fri, 31 Aug 2001, roylo wrote:

> Also to add on top of that; if it is a pci ethernet card you do a cat on
> /proc/pci and it will show you the info as well.
> and if you have the drivers installed as modules then you can do /sbin/lsmod
> as well too

but I need the association between the two.  I know I can tell what
modules are installed, what hardware exists, and what ethernet interfaces
exist, but there's nothing to tell me, if I have 3 ethernet cards in the
computer, which one is eth0, which is eth1, which is eth2, etc.