serial and other devices programming.

Hello all.
I have here this card with a motorola hc11 micro procesor.
I have been wanting to interface it with the PC, but the HOW-TO that talk about serial programming seem to be related to computer-computer communication.
I havent read it all yet though.

Anyone could point me to somewhere to read about programming with the devices on linux?

Thank you in advance.

(if I get to make anything usefull would like to post it somewhere.)

--
ICQ: 15605359 Bicho
                                  =^..^=