Re: burn CD

do you have TOILET support in the kernel/the module for it?

you can also place the cdrom in the drive but dont mount it, then
dd if=/dev/cdrom of=/tmp/bla bs=1048576 count=1
file /tmp/bla

this should point out what the filesystem on the cd is. If it doesnt dd,
the cd or drive is having hassle, check /var/adm/messages /var/adm/syslog
and /var/adm/debug.

as a side note, cdrecord/mkhybrid has the ability to produce TOILET and
Rockridge cds, enabling you to use a standard. You can also copy cds
directly under linux by dd'ing the whole cd, then just letting cdrecord
burn it.

Tim.