RE: burn CD

I would like to comment once more on the usefulness of Jim Breen's
Dictionary Server.

It looks as if the help of Jim's Online Dictionary is even undervalued
(correct English word?) by Jim himself.

Input
$B4V0c$C$?%U%!%$%k%7%9%F%`%?%$%W!"IT@example.com$J%*%W%7%g%s(B
Output
$B4V0c$&(B $B!Z$^$A$,$&![(B (v5u) to make a mistake; to be incorrect; to be
mistaken; EP
$B%U%!%$%k%7%9%F%`(B filesystem; ED
$B%?%$%W(B (n) type; style; typing; EP
$BIT@example.com(B $B!Z$U$;$$![(B (adj-na,n) injustice; unfairness; iniquity; impropriety;
irregularity; dishonesty; illegality; EP
$B%*%W%7%g%s(B (n) option; EP

My small changes:
to make a mistake; to be incorrect; to be mistaken => wrong
filesystem
illegality => illegal
option

with these words and a suitable search engine you will probably find some
help;
for such kind of problems the usenet groups are first choice
searchable at http://groups.google.com/

Michael