Web Meeting Update

A week ago Todd, Alberto and I met to discuss the tlug web site. Here is a summary:

First we want to update the information as much as we can. I will update the FAQ
and offical stuff (e.g. officers, policies, guide, etc) Alberto will update the
Linux in Japan section, which will be divided into linux in japan = other lugs,
general linux community and using Japanese in Linux.  Todd will update personal
websites and guest book. We hope to build up the articles section,by getting various
HOWTO's, stories, favorite links from members.

Second we will add any new stuff. Then "database" or "make dynamic" the website.
We paln to have a temporary staging area so others can make comments.

Other ideas included:
havng a TLUG logo contest
have a book review page
a jobs page: wanted or offered
for sale page or online action (e.g. TLUG-bay)
imode page for meetings information page
library information
having an offical photographer to take pictures at Nomikai's and Tech. meetings

We hope to have phase one, updating information, finished by the end of the month.

Coments, suggestions, and ideas welcome!

Jack Morgan
(sorry for the late post ;-)