Re: Internet cafe with SSH

On 11-Aug-2001 Jonathan Q wrote:
> David Santinoli (u235@example.com) wrote:
>
>>   I'll be spending a week in Tokyo starting from Sep 5. I'd like to ask if
>> anyone knows an Internet cafe (or similar public access point) in Tokyo
> offering
>> advanced tools such as a SSH client.
>
> I haven't been to an Internet cafe in at least 2 years but at the time
> they were all running Win9x or MacOS, so there's nothing to stop
> you from bringing  ttssh.exe or some other FTP tool on a floppy or
> FTPing it and installing it.

ttssh is good, but putty doesn't require installation and is just a single
executable that will run from a floppy.
Stuart Luppescu         -=-=-  University of Chicago
ºÍʸ ¤ÈÃÒÆàÈþ¤ÎÉã(EUC)  -=-=-  s-luppescu@example.com
http://www.consortium-chicago.org/people/sl/sl.html
PGP public key: www.consortium-chicago.org/people/sl/pubkey.asc
       ICQ #21172047  AIM: psycho7070
I have hardly ever known a mathematician who was capable of reasoning.
                -- Plato