Re: Soundcard

On Sat, Aug 04, 2001 at 11:54:15AM +0900, Dan Lindfield wrote:

> Installed O/S [Win95/Win98-Win2000/Other]     =    Other
> On board Device Configuration:
>     USB Device [Enable/Disable]         =    Enable
>     Audio Device [Enable/Disable]       =    Enable
>     Sound Blaster [Enable/Disable]      =    Disable
>     MPU-401 [Enable/Disable]            =    Disable
>     FM Port [Enable/Disable]            =    Enable

Starting with the BIOS, enable the Sound Blaster and the
MPU-401.

Next I need to know which kernel version are you using.
If you are not using the 2.4.7 kernel sources, I suggest
building a new kernel. If you are using the 2.4.7 kernel,
then I need to know which selections you have made under
the "ATA/IDE/MFM/RLL" and "Sound" menus.

-- Uva