Re: [despammed] Re: Netscape and Japanese

on 14:25 2001/07/16 +0900, John De Hoog wrote
>Scott <scottro@example.com> wrote:
>
>      FWIW, I find that running Konqueror, (English RH 7.1 with Japanese
> support)
>      views Japanese pages without problem and doesn't crash
>
>It crashes frequently when I press the Back button to go back and read
>Google search results. Other than that, it's an OK browser. I don't have
>any trouble typing Japanese in it, either.

Just tried the back button thing--didn't have a problem (shrug) at least
this time.
As for typing Japanese--John, aren't you running RH 7.1 J?  Or English with
Japanese support?  If the former, I have to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
Thanks
Scott Robbins