Tsukuba LUG

    GIC> I have been off the list for some time now, but recently
    GIC> moved to Tsukuba and was wondering if the talk of creating a
    GIC> separate Tsukuba LUG ever materialized?

No, but the alt.xemacsmaintainer.recovery group (Steve, other Steve,
the dear departed Martin Buchholz, and other riffraff) has been having
regular nomikais at the Okura Frontier Hotel (formerly the Daiichi)
beer garden next to the Tsukuba Center Bus Terminal.

Maybe we should announce dates more publicly.  I'll talk to the
riffraff.