Tsukuba LUG

Hi,

I have been off the list for some time now, but recently moved to Tsukuba
and was wondering if the talk of creating a separate Tsukuba LUG ever
materialized? I tried searching the ML archives at
http://www.tlug.gr.jp/cgi-bin/htsearch?config=htdig&restrict=&exclude=&metho
d=and&format=builtin-long&sort=time&words=Tsukuba , but all of the links
that were returned are for 'localhost' :-)) (eg.
http://localhost/ML/0107/msg00076.html )

Can anyone out there (Stephen Turnbull, et al) tell me if there's a Tsukuba
LUG going?

Thanks,

Shawn