Re: Simon Cozens' nomikai

If it is open to all then I'd be quite interested in a pint and a chat.

I'm off to Tanshi right now so won't have email access, can call though on my
mobile 09 8558 5697 if any of you would like to be friendly and invite me
along.

Dan

Dan Lindfield wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a bit new round town and I've only recently joined the tlug mail list.
> Are these evenings for members only or can any Tom Dick or Dan turn up?!
>
> Dan Lindfield
>
> Jonathan Q wrote:
>
> > Uva Coder (uvacoder@example.com) wrote:
> >
> > > Since Simon Cozen arrived in Tokyo today, there will be
> > > a get together at 8:00 pm this evening at Tengu (Tokyo
> > > Eki-mae Branch). Everyone is invited.
> >
> > The three of us who showed up kind of thought that meant
> > you'd be there too, Uva :-)
> >
> > Fun, beer, food, and good conversation was had by all.
> >
> > Tuesday night, I will be at The Fiddler to check out a new
> > blues band, Wasted Saints.   If anyone couldn't attend
> > tonight's impromptu nomikai would like to come around,
> > feel free.  I heard Simon say he didn't have anything to do until
> > Wednesday, so maybe he'll drop in himself.
> >
> > If you don't know The Fiddler, you can find a map on their
> > web site: http://www.thefiddler.com/
> >
> > It's in Takadanobaba, at the intersection of Wadeda-dori and
> > Meiji-dori, about a 5-minute walk from Takadanobaba station.
> >
> > Jonathan

> > Next Technical Meeting:  Sat, July 14 13:30-
> > Next Nomikai Meeting:    Fri, Aug  10 19:30-  Tengu Tokyo Eki-Mae
> > more info: http://www.tlug.gr.jp           Sponsor: Global Online Japan
begin:vcard
n:Lindfield;Dan
tel;cell:+81 90 8558 5697
tel;fax:+81 3 5304 7560
tel;work:+81 3 3370 3527
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Rolls Royce International Ltd;Representative - Japan
version:2.1
email;internet:dan.lindfield@example.com
adr;quoted-printable:;;Richmonde Palace 101=0D=0AYoyogi 4-42-11;Shibuya-Ku;Tokyo;151-0053;Japan
fn:Dan Lindfield
end:vcard