From: Thomas O'Dowd [mailto:tom@example.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 8:48 AM
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: FreeBSD (was Re: ADSL with E-Access & GOL)

On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 11:31:56PM +0900, Luke Kearney wrote:
> Ok so here is the scenario, FreeBSD 4.2 ( no flame mail please, love linux
> but decided to go this way this time ). Standard ppp.conf and appropriate

The funny thing is that I had gtcd running when I popped in one of my
RH7.1 CDs that I burned a while back and noticed that the CDDB entry
is labeled "FreeBSD 2.2.2". Freaky...

As an aside to this RH7.1 is the only distribution of late that has
crashed on me twice now in the last 2 weeks that I've been using it.
Well, it actually froze X and then system with it. I've upgraded the
kernel and the nvidia drivers now, so perhaps this will fix it. It
was only freezing after about 5 days of uptime or so, so I'll have to
wait and see.

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com
tom@example.com - Testing - http://nooper.co.jp/labs

Next Technical Meeting:  Sat, July 14 13:30-
Next Nomikai Meeting:    Fri, Aug  10 19:30-  Tengu Tokyo Eki-Mae