Re: Problems with tlug list

Yes Yahoo is good and I used to love it until a couple months back. For some
reason I have started getting lots of spam from @example.com accounts. Every
message has a different sending address such as oifotot@example.com,
oifrqrq@example.com etc.

Its possible to block addresses with Yahoo, but these are different by a few
characters every time and there isnt a way to block a whole domain. Not one
that I know of anyway. Writing to Yahoo didnt bring any response. They probably
get too many such complaints to go through all of them.

Other than Yahoo, I have used Altavista mail (slow to load, but not too bad),
email.com (Lots of spam, extremely slow and my account was frozen and
eventually cancelled after exceeding the quota. The address was the only
positive point) and a few others not worth mentioning. Yahoo's was the first
email address I had and Im still using it.

so, use Yahoo. But be sure not to get your address into that pesky msn.com
spammers list.