From: Jean-Christian Imbeault [mailto:jean_christian@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 6:31 PM
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: Problems with tlug list

Hi. Hope someone can shed some light on a problem I am having with the tlug
list.

I posted four emails to the list yesterday but none of them seem to have
been received by the list server. I did not get a delivery failure notice
back and did not see my posts appear on the list. I was however able to get
other people's tlug postings.

Was the server down for some time perhaps?

Also, I am using a hotmail account so I was just wondering is the current MS

bashing (all for it) maybe lead our beloved list master to filter out mail
from hotmail accounts? ;)

Jc

PS Which brings me to ask .. can anyone recommend a good free web mail
service other than hotmail? Preferably one I can POP from?

Next Technical Meeting:  Sat, July 14 13:30-
Next Nomikai Meeting:    Fri, Aug  10 19:30-  Tengu Tokyo Eki-Mae