junkbuster and Freebsd

Beeing fed up with commercial crap slowing down my
downloads, I've installed the internet junkbuster,
which you people probably heard of before and hopefully
installed on every box you came across :)

I've put it on my PC98 FreeBSD box and was wondering
what the best way would be to start it. Is it possible
and justifiable to start it from inetd, or should I
simply put an echo -n 'Junkbuster'; /usr/local/bin/junkbuster&
in /etc/rc? Since this old box got only 16MB of ram
the fastest and least memory consuming way would be
prefered.

SVEN