Re: IS MICROSOFT SECRETLY USING OPEN SOURCE?

On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 10:28:52AM +0900, Viktor Pavlenko wrote:
> Would you be amused to learn that RedHat employees use Windows?
> (in fact, we saw a kind of official mail from one of them on this
> list recently, remember?)

Point taken, but the poster is new to linux (Redhat employee or not)

It would seem impractical for a business to expect a new employee
to use linux to do their day to day work when they are effecient
in another OS. In the long term... Yes it's justifiable.

jack

--
Insert witty comment here