Re: IS MICROSOFT SECRETLY USING OPEN SOURCE?

Would you be amused to learn that RedHat employees use Windows?
(in fact, we saw a kind of official mail from one of them on this
list recently, remember?)

One can use open source software in one's business, and
considering its quality and microsoft's pragmatism I'd be
rather surprised to learn that Microsoft doesn't. And the fact
that UNIX is much better then Windows on the servers (at least)
is no news either.

Viktor