Re: Apache "permission denied"

Jc,

I normally create a special user and group just for Apache, called
"apache". This makes it easier to customize the environment
for the account without affecting the nobody account.

In particular, it makes it easier to set up environment
variables (e.g., for Oracle) so that CGI scripts running under
"apache" can use them.

Jake