Re: sed question

Anthony,

Sounds like you are trying to hack an autoconf generated file.
I think you can specify extra libs to use on the command line when
running "configure". Maybe something like
   LIBS=-lnetinet ./configure

And from the "friends don't let friends drive sed" camp:
   perl -wp -e 's/^LIBS="\$ac_save_LIBS"/LIBS="\$ac_save_LIBS
      -lnetinet"/g' < infile > outtfile

Jake