From: Antony Stace [mailto:antony@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 9:39 AM
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: sed question

Hi Folks

I have a config file with the LIBS defined about 250 times through out
the file.  I want to use sed to change each line which starts with

LIBS="

and at the end of the line, before the " mark, insert

-lnetinet

, ie the line

LIBS="$ac_save_LIBS"

would become

LIBS="$ac_save_LIBS -lnetinet"

Can someone please tell me how to do this in sed.

Cheers

Tony

Next Nomikai Meeting:    Fri, June 15 19:30-  Tengu Tokyo Eki-Mae
Next Technical Meeting:  Sat, July 14 13:30-