Re: IP Masquerade and rh7.1

Tony Laszlo wrote:

[...]

If you don't want to switch from ipchains to iptables, you can
load the ipchains compatibility module(s).
As I usually don't use modules for that, I don't know the module names though.
The corresponding kernel config options are:

Networking options ---> Network packet filtering (CONFIG_NETFILTER)
Networking options ---> Netfilter configuration ---> ipchains (2.2-style) support (CONFIG_IP_NF_COMPAT_IPCHAINS)

--
Tobias
nya~ni ?