Re: Offtopic, inappropriate jokes?

David,

(sorry to post reply to your private mail, I hope it's okay in this
situation) you chose not the best way to join tlug but it doesn't much
matter. Welcome! There's lots to discuss. UNIX is a mysterious land no
matter how long you use it (okay, I speak for myself here:)

And of course pissing off the listmaster is not a good idea on any
list I think...

Viktor

    m> Viktor,
    m> I'm still alive :)

    m> Really now, I'm sorry. as I said I did not want to bother
    m> anyone.

    m> -- MSDavid
    m> "If it doesn't run Linux, forget it "