Re: SPARCstation 5 - where to start?

SN_Diamond (Norman.Diamond@example.com) wrote:

> Could be.  I've occasionally noticed some used old old old Sun stuff in
> Akihabara but had no reason to look closely.  Haven't noticed used
> not-so-old Sun stuff but you could be right about that.

Otto also usually has a good selection of Ultra1 and Ultra2 Sun boxes,
as well as a few bigger things like E250 and E450 boxes.  I've
also seen Ultra10s in there at reasonable prices.

> PC stuff on their shelves and PC stuff on
> http://www.ottonet.co.jp/used/20010.HTM
> for example.

The desktop stuff does seem kind of pricy, although their notebook
prices seem OK.  Of course, the discussion had been about prices on
Sun kit, so their PC prices don't matter :-)

Jonathan