Re: SPARCstation 5 - where to start?

Scott Stone (SStone@example.com) wrote:

> I'm having visions of a man with a trenchcoat pawning old SS5s out of the
> inside of such, here.  Is this an actual store or am I pretty close to the
> truth? :)

No, this is probably the best used gear shop in Akiba.
They've got a notebook floor, PC floor, Mac floor, Unix floor
(lots of Sun and SGI kit, some IBM PPC, Alpha, and
sometimes HP kit, too).  A lot of this stuff comes off lease
or is just replaced by companies that bought it and gets
dumped into the used gear market because it's mostly only
of interest to hobbyist and small operations now.

Jonathan