From: Liton [mailto:leyton@example.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2001 1:20 AM
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: CD-ROM drive

Hello,

"/dev/hdc /mnt/cdrom auto user,noauto,nosuid,exec,nodev,ro 0 0"
Adding this line to "/etc/fstab" mounts my cd-rom, and when I click
the cdrom icon on Gnome I can see the contents of the cd but, when
I'm using KDE, and I click the cdrom icon it says a message like:
"can't find /dev/hde in /etc/fstab or /etc/mtab".
It says /dev/hde but, my cd drive is in hdc. Please help in plain english.
Thanks in advance.

Liton