Re: Bug in RH which cmd?

On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 03:10:47AM -0000, Jean-Christian Imbeault wrote:
> Bingo ^_^
>
> I guess this is a value-added feature of bash ...

:) Great. I'd uninstall the other version when you've 9.1.2 ready though
as accidents happen and it is all to easy to run the old version when you
think you're running the new one. Also, the DNS-HOWTO is a pretty good
document. I've only ever glanced at the bind book and found it a little
hard to read. That was years ago though, so perhaps knowing what I know
now it would be easier. The DNS-HOWTO is an easy read and good for the
basics. Not saying you shouldn't read the book though, it's probably
a very valuable resource :)

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com