Re: Bug in RH which cmd?

Try using

# hash -r

If you've executed named in the current shell, before installing the new
version, the path to it is remembered in the hash table in bash. which is
an external command so it will search the path. if you type "hash" with no
options you'll see what is there.

Tom.

Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com
tom@example.com - Testing - http://nooper.co.jp/labs