Re: Japanese in Linux

Liton,

well then you'd better use windows for Japanese and any other urgent
things at the moment and devote to linux your spare time...

I suggest you get a book on RedHat, spend some time studying it and
then post less general questions. Or just read some LPD books
available online (search google for `linux documentation project'),
user guide is a good one to start with. man pages and HOWTOs are very
useful too.

Good luck
Viktor