Re: Linux and ADSL

On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 10:28:55AM -0700, Scott Stone wrote:

> 2.4.x+iptables
> man iptables

Yes, of cource.
Since NTT east asked me the version of Linux.
I am hoping they include how to do it on pppoe.

> if you need an example script that I'm using for firewall/NAT on 5 statics,
> I can supply that.  Get the statics, pppoe is a bastard child that never
> should have been allowed to live.

What I want to do is: I am going to transfer from statics to statics and
duplicate statics in interim. In this way, transfer of domain name is smooth
from ocn economy isp to adsl isp.
Infosphere don't list much of broadband router for statics.

K.