Re: Doh!

>I recall hearing about an "undelete" utility for ext2 file
>systems. You might have a look on freshmeat.net.

Found it. It's called unrm. I installed it and it seems to work quite well.

But I just realized there is almost no hope for me (not in the gran scheme
of thing I hope). I realized that I didn't actually delete the file, vi
overwrote it with the new edits (which unfortunately was a 1000dd) ... so
the file still exists, the data has just been overwritten.

Poor me.

Jc