Re: c compiler for Windows?

>I haven't tried it myself, but....
>I think you just use the flags "-mno-cygwin" and maybe
>"-lmsvcrt" when compiling.

Still no go. It can find the necesary libraries/headers.

>Yup, that's the one. If your C code won't compile with a C++
>compiler, you have other problems :-)

Actually the code won't compile because I am trying to compile it under
windows but it uses Berkeley sockets wherease Windows has this winsock.h
thing . . . The code compiles fine under *nix of course :)

>Another is SFL, used for the Xitami cross-platform web server
>http://www.imatix.com/html/sfl/index.htm
>This library has lots of nifty functions in it.

That's what I finally got to work! Took me a whole day of thinkering but my
code now finally compiles both under Linux *and* windows. Now if could only
get it to compile when I bring it into Borland's C++ Builder . . . (but
since that's a purely Windows problem I guess I should ask in a different
forum ;)

Jc