Tech Meeting last Saturday.

Hi People,

I just thought I should tell you all how much I enjoyed last week's
tech meeting (not just the beers). Alberto gave me an opportunity
to play around with wireless networking and I will definitely be taking
this further.

A couple of people were taking photos of the proceeding and I was
wondering if they would be kind enough to post a couple of the photos
to the web somewhere and post a link to the list.

Cheers (or should that be Kanpai?),
Erik