Re: SCSI cdrom boot problem

I had a similar problem after I upgraded my machine. During the bootup
sequence the cdrom doesn't have enough time to spin up, so the bios starts
booting from the harddrive. This is the only time I found the Pause key
handy.
As you wrote that the scsi bios detects your cd as bootable, then I guess
your problem lies somwhere else.

B0Ti.