Re: Ergonomic keyboards

A word of warning.... watch out for notebook keyboards.

I never had any problems in years of professional writing
and programming. Then I spent two months programming
on site with my notebook (an average Toshiba), which
has a relatively nice keyboard. My wrist is still giving
me trouble months later. I recommend using a standard
external keyboard if you are typing for any significant
lenth of time.

Jake