Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: firewall acting strange ...
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: firewall acting strange ...
- From: Jonathan Q <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 22:35:52 +0900
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-Reply-To: <F269hEDIK5xL72p0fdL0000d031@example.com>; from email@example.com on Sat, Apr 28, 2001 at 03:08:51AM -0000
- References: <F269hEDIK5xL72p0fdL0000d031@example.com>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <Z_tCWD.A.IXD.Ves66@example.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jean-Christian Imbeault (email@example.com) wrote: > problems. Firstly when I boot the boot sequence freezes at this step: > > starting standard daemons: inetd cron sendmail A boot can hang at that point if it's trying to resolve the FQDN for sendmail and getting nowhere. > I have a gol DSL connection using a router-type modem. I used to be able to > ping my router but no more ... Is the nic connected to the router coming up and do you have a route pointing to your router as the gateway? Jonathan
- firewall acting strange ...
- From: "Jean-Christian Imbeault" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: how to delete HD partitions screwed up by DOS' fdisk
- Next by Date: PS2 Linux
- Prev by thread: firewall acting strange ...
- Next by thread: how to delete HD partitions screwed up by DOS' fdisk
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links