NTT MN-128 mini-v TA

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone is using the above mentioned ISDN TA with
Linux.  I can get it to connect with the USB ACM driver but cannot get
traffic through it, in or out.  A decent modem script would be probably be
useful.  So far, all scripts from the CD and manual don't work and I
use the autodetect feature in SUSE which they say not to do with TAs.
I'd like to connect at 128k.  Any help, much appreciated.  So far, this
has been a very very drawn out experience trying to get the damn thing
to work.

cheers
joss
--