Linux TV tuner trouble

Hi,

Has any on been successful in using the GV-BCTV3 (io-data)video
capture/tv tuner card on Linux. The card has an Alps TSCH6 type
TV tuner.

GV-BCTV3 seems to be supported by bttv but I am having two
major problems in using the card

a)I can´t change the TV station. I just see what I had
tuned in last in MS-Windows.

b)I do not get any TV audio. My sound card is working OK though.

Would like to learn from someone who has experienced
similar problems with GV-BCTV3 or similar card.

Thanks in advance

Venkatesh
Osaka City University