Re: Tokyo high-speed access

> > Maybe it's higher where you live, but my NTT bill for last month says the
> > monthly Flets ISDN fee is 4,000 yen. I only get the 8,000 yen figure if I add
> > in the analog service charges.
> Hrm, I was adding the ISP charges...

Wow!  Try using asahi.net then (like I do).  They only charge 450 yen
for ISP services in connection with FLETS.  For a chart of FLETS
compatible ISPs (with pricing) see:
http://www.isdn-info.co.jp/isdn/ippro2.htm

Note that livedoor is on that list as well for free use with FLETS in
Tokyo.
http://www.isdn-info.co.jp/flets/pro/livedoor.htm

Kyle

Kyle Wright, Japanese-to-English Freelance Translator
http://kylewright.com/eiyaku/
eiyaku@example.com
Yahoo Messenger ID: kyle_wright