Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: MSLINUX
- From: "SN_Diamond" <Norman.Diamond@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 09:02:26 +0900
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain;charset="iso-8859-1"
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <bU8-2B.A.IAB.7Ik16@example.com>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
Viktor Pavlenko informed us of the following typo: > http://www.mslinux.org/ At the bottom of that page, the creation date has a mysterious digit "3" next to the "1". Now, sorry to ruin an excellent joke by adding the following fact: Once upon a time, I used to see advertisements for Microsoft Xenix. It was a real product, before SCO took it over. Anyone know what happened to SCO? P.S., off-topic, sorry. You know IBM's OS/2? That one used to be a Microsoft product too. In fact in at least one TechNet article on Microsoft's web site, Microsoft still speaks of Microsoft OS/2. -- Norman Diamond
- From: Viktor Pavlenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: April 13th Nomikai!
- Next by Date: MS Linux
- Prev by thread: MSLINUX
- Next by thread: Re: MSLINUX
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links