Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: This is an EX-PARROT!!!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: This is an EX-PARROT!!!
- From: Simon Cozens <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 12:03:47 +0100
- Content-Disposition: inline
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>; from email@example.com on Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 10:47:29AM +0900
- References: <E14jtg1firstname.lastname@example.org> <20010402113552.C17399@example.com> <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <fCJlVD.A.0LG.IDby6@example.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: Simon Cozens <email@example.com>
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.3.15i
On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 10:47:29AM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote: > Sheesh. I _intentionally_ avoided reading the article, just so I > could believe a little longer. Ruin my dream, will you?! Oh, OK. Then you'll be glad to know I'm giving a talk about compiling Perl and Python down to a common bytecode at the Perl Conference in July. > BTW, saw a great .sig on the coda list today: > "MCSE - Minesweeper Consultant and Solitaire Expert" Must Consult Someone Experienced. Sheesh, and I'm now trying to plan a Perl certification body. :) -- "So i get the chance to reread my postings to asr at times, with a corresponding conservation of the almighty leviam00se, Kai Henningsen." -- Megahal (trained on asr), 1998-11-06
- Re: This is an EX-PARROT!!!
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: jvim
- Next by Date: Re: This is an EX-PARROT!!!
- Prev by thread: Re: This is an EX-PARROT!!!
- Next by thread: Re: This is an EX-PARROT!!!
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links