Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: This is an EX-PARROT!!!
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: This is an EX-PARROT!!!
- From: Simon Cozens <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 11:35:52 +0100
- Content-Disposition: inline
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-Reply-To: <E14jtg1email@example.com>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 11:02:41AM +0900
- References: <E14jtg1email@example.com>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <hJt4YC.A.w5E.UeFy6@example.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: Simon Cozens <email@example.com>
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.3.15i
On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 11:02:41AM +0900, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote: > Larry Wall and Guido van Rossum have joined forces to create a new > language, called Parrot, that combines the best of perl and python. I confess. Entirely my devising, with the help of a cast of hundreds. -- "They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown." -- Carl Sagan
- Re: This is an EX-PARROT!!!
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <email@example.com>
- This is an EX-PARROT!!!
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: Gnome and kinput
- Next by Date: Re: jvim
- Prev by thread: This is an EX-PARROT!!!
- Next by thread: Re: This is an EX-PARROT!!!
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links