Re: How to automate email retrieval

Hi all,

When I do fetchmail on my from my linux client
Japanese characters do not get displayed
correctly (mojibake again). My mailspool on the
mailservers contains messages that are not euc-jp

Is there a way of converting the messages to euc-jp encoding
while doing fetchmail, like piping to nkf.

Thank you.

Raghavan
Osaka City University